The Target app has unique features that make shopping easier and more convenient for their esteemed customers. Customers can do in-store and online shopping, which benefits them by saving time and effort. In addition, they can do their shopping remotely and pick up their items later or have someone pick them up.
There is an instance when you may want to change the pick-up person for personal reasons. Read more of this article guide that will take you through the procure of changing the pick-up person on Target after checkout.
What is the Target pick-up policy?
The Target pick-up policy allows customers to order items through the Target app or online shopping website and pick them up at a Target store for free.
It takes approximately two hours for the items ordered through the pick-up policy to be available in the store.
Can someone else pick up an order from Target?
Yes, you can choose someone else to pick up your shopping order at Target as long as they are added to the pick-up person option. Before the pick-up person takes your order, they must present their valid ID photo and sign the packages to be delivered.
So how do I add a pick-up person at Target? Here are the easy steps on how to do so:
- Place your order and continue to checkout.
- Tap on Edit on the Pick-up Person tab.
- Fill in the details of your new pick-up person.
- Tap on Save and Continue.
How to change a pick-up person on Target
Below are steps on how to change a pick-up person on the Target app:
- Place your order on the Target app and continue to check out.
- Tap on the Pick-Up person tab and then tap on Edit.
- Navigate the screen menu until you find the option of changing the Pick-Up person.
- Add the details of the new pick-up person.
- If you have more than one pick-up person in your Target account, select the check box next to the person you want to pick up the order.
- Tap on Save and Continue.
- Once you’ve checked out, the selected pick-up partner will receive a notification detailing the pick-up time and place.
How to add a shopping partner on Target
A shopping partner is someone you can do shopping with or pick up your order on Target. There is an Account tab on the Target app where you can invite, edit or remove shopping partners. Remember that all Target guests are qualified to add a shopping partner.
- Here are steps on how to add a shopping partner on Target:
- Tap on Add a New Shopping Partner.
- Fill in the details of the shopping partner you want to link with.
- Once you’ve completed filling in the details, you will have to verify your account by entering your passcode.
Your shopping partner will be notified via email that they have been added as a shopping partner and when the order is ready for pick up.
Alex is an IT technician who shares his experiences with Apple devices occasionally. He has a collection of Apple devices (from iPhone 4) and has recently started trying out Android.
IG: @I M_Alex