You can receive calls on Samsung in various ways, including swiping, voice commands, single taps, or using physical buttons. However, the default option is usually to swipe.
However, if your screen is not that responsive, then it becomes quite inconvenient to swipe to answer calls. Here, we will show you how to change from swiping to tapping while answering calls on Samsung.
How to change from swipe to tap when you answer calls on a Samsung phone
To answer calls by tapping on Samsung Galaxy phones:
- Launch your Settings app.
- Tap on Accessibility.
- Next, tap on Interaction and dexterity and then select the Assistant menu.
- Enable the toggle button at the top of the Assistant menu.
- To enable the tap option, turn on Replace Swipe with the Single tap option.
Having customized the above settings, you can tap on the green accept button or the red button to Decline.
If your Samsung version does not have this option, you can try this other method to tap to answer instead of swiping on Samsung:
- Launch the Phone app on your Samsung phone.
- Next, tap on the three-dotted icon at the upper right corner of the call screen.
- Tap on Settings on the drop-down menu.
- Select Answering and ending calls options and press the volume to answer calls.
Alex is an IT technician who shares his experiences with Apple devices occasionally. He has a collection of Apple devices (from iPhone 4) and has recently started trying out Android.
IG: @I M_Alex