When you fail to upgrade your iOS and try to recover data through iTunes, you may get iTunes Error 590624 message. This article should provide you with answers to this problem. The most obvious cause of this error is an Outdated iTunes .It results to zero can’t communication with the server due to the version. The iTunes error 590624 will then occur.
Some fundamental phone setting errors like Incorrect Date and Time Settings or time Zone contribute to iTunes error. As earlier stated, outdated iOS device brings forth incompatibility issue when updating iTunes.Given the reputation for strong security checks, classification of certain websites as untrustworthy brings forth this error.
How to fix error 590624 on iTunes
Here are some few ways you can get rid of iTunes error 590624.
The most obvious and arguably the first solution you should undertake.
- Switch on your iPhone device
- open the gallery.
- Double-click iTunes app.
- Go to iTunes setup window,
- From the several menu tabs, select the Help tab.
- Click on the options
- Check for Updates from the drop-down menu.
If there are available upgrades click on that.
- Tap on the Install
- Read the Terms & Conditions carefully (Sic).
- Checkbox at the bottom and click accept
- Follow the instructions and let the upgrade process proceed. This should take a few minutes
- Restart the system when upgrade is complete.
- Confirm whether the iTunes error 590624 still appears after iTunes launch.
Ensure you have internet connectivity
- Go the Settings option
- Click on the Setting.
- Click on the General tab.
- Choose Software Update from the options.
- Tap on Download and Install.
- The upgrade process will take some few minutes.
- Wait for upgrade success message.
- Reboot the device and then launch the iTunes.
- Confirm whether error 590624 iTunes is still there.
3.Modify Date and Time
- Tapping on the Settings app/gear icon.
- Go to the Property tab
- Choose the General
- Select Date & Time option
- Confirm if the switch (next to Date and time option is toggling or not.)
- Turn it on by moving the slider.
- Set Automatically.
- Change the Time Zone to your region.
- Click on Apply to save the new changes
- Press the Okay button.
4. Disable the System Security Software
Follow these steps:
- Click on Settings
- Select antivirus from the installed programs.
- Go to Real-time protection and tap on it.
- Uncheck the Turn on Real-time Protection checkbox.
- Click on the Save Changes button to apply the new changes.
- Click OK
- Confirm if the iTunes error 590624 appears after launch.
- Login User Accounts
- Ensure your system is on a domain.
- Type the correct password after selecting the account.
- After appearing the Welcome screen,
- Enter “control” in the Search box
- Hit on the Enter key to open the Control Panel.
- Choose User Accounts.
- Select Manage User Accounts.
- Enter an administrator password to confirm the account login process.
If all the above mentioned measures don’t work in solving iTunes error 590624, consider contacting apple support. You can talk to a service center or physically go to one of the centers.
Alex is an IT technician who shares his experiences with Apple devices occasionally. He has a collection of Apple devices (from iPhone 4) and has recently started trying out Android.
IG: @I M_Alex