Bumble is a popular dating app coming in second after Tinder. It is exceptionally known to be female-centric, focusing mainly on the women’s user experience. Because of that, it has received several positive reviews due to its concern about women’s safety on online dating apps.
Since you are looking for your ideal match, there are details you have set to get one. First, swipes are limited. You will have to wait 24 hours before getting another one when they are over.
Do you want more swipes on Bumble, read more of this article to learn how to get around the Bumble swipe limit without actually paying.
Can one run out of swipes on Bumble?
You may have noticed a notification saying you have reached the end of the line. That means that you have reached your swipe limit. Swipes have a limit; once they run out, the app will automatically reset the swipe limit on Bumble after 24 hours.
If you wish unlimited swipes on Bumble, you should subscribe to a Bumble Boost or Bumble Premium subscription. However, if your subscription does not reset after 34 hours, contact technical support to assist you further.
Read: How to delete HER app from Android or iOS
How many swipes do I get in a day?
If you are using the basic free version, the Bumble swipe limit is 25 likes and swipes per day.
Some people cannot exhaust this limit, while others do, especially if you are picky. The swipe limit on the free version is to make users purchase the premium versions.
How to get more swipes for free
It is safe to say that there is no definite way to increase your Bumble swipes without paying. However, there are tricks you can use to get more matches.
You can try one or more of the methods below to see if they work for you:
1. Check your matches
Below are steps on how to check your matches on Bumble:
- Launch the Bumble app on your phone. When using a computer, type in bumble.com on your web browser.
- Select the chat bubble icon on the bottom right corner of the home screen to access your matches.
At the top of the chat screen is the title Match Queue. It contains the profiles you have liked and those that have liked you back.
Read: Can you reset your Facebook Dating matches?
2. Use the web app
You can also use this method to see more people on Bumble without paying:
- Launch the Bumble app on your chrome web browser on your computer. You can then access your swipes through the web browser. Of course, when Bumble realizes this, they will try to make changes around it, so use it while you can.
- Simultaneously press control + shift + J on PC or command +option +J on Mac to open your Chrome developer console.
- Select the Network tab on the top right corner of the panel.
- Refresh the page by clicking on the curved arrow at the upper left corner of the screen. You can also right-click on the Bumble web page and select Reload on the menu to display a list of URLs on the screen’s right panel.
- Click on the special URL namely ‘/mwebapi.phtml?SERVER_GET_ENCOUNTERS’.
- Click on the Response tab that is next to the Name tab.
- Copy the link on the Response tab by clicking inside the box and pressing Control + A on PC or Command + A on Mac to highlight the whole code. Next, press Control + C (PC) or Command + C (Mac) to copy everything.
- Click on the + sign at the top of the chrome browser to open another tab and an online JSON reader.
- Right-click the empty area in the JSON reader and click on Paste. It will paste a big chunk of text with assorted URLs into the reader.
- Click on the Viewer tab on the JSON reader.
- Scroll through the ClientEncounters/Results menu. When you do this, you will have a list of potential matches like the following:
- Expanding the body menu.
- Expanding the ClientEncounters menu.
- Expanding the 0 menus.
- Expanding the Results menu, where there is a set of folders numbered from 0 to 9.
- Open all of the numbered folders by clicking on the + sign next to each of the numbers. Under each number, you will see another folder called user. Each of these numbered folders represents the first ten people in your queue.
- Open the first user folder. The name and age will match up with the active person on your match list.
- Check the value of “has_user_voted” above the user folder. The value can be true or false. If it is true, the user probably liked you, and to confirm this, look for a match_message in their user menu. For example, if there is a message saying, “They like you too! Now X has 24 hours to message you”, the person liked you.
- Alternatively, the person didn’t swipe right if the value was false. It could mean they haven’t seen you yet, or they swiped left. You can repeat the above process for the other ten people in your queue.
Read: How to get rid of profile prompts on Bumble
Alex is an IT technician who shares his experiences with Apple devices occasionally. He has a collection of Apple devices (from iPhone 4) and has recently started trying out Android.
IG: @I M_Alex