GamePigeon is an interesting app that allows you to play games with your friends over iMessage. These games include 8-ball, poker, Anagrams, Gomoku, and Sea Battle. If you need to try out more games, check out our list of best iMessage games.
While GamePigeon is interesting to play on the iPhone, it can feel even better and easier when played on a big screen, whether an iPad or your TV. In this post I will show you how to play GamePigeon games on your Mac, PC, or TV.
Read Also: 8-ball pool cheats and hacks
How do I play GamePigeon on Mac?
To play GamePigeon on your Mac, follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac using a lightning cable
- Open QuickTime on your Mac once your iPhone has been connected
- On QuickTime, click File, then New Movie Recording
- Click the dropdown next to the red record button and under camera, select your iPhone or iPad
You can now proceed and open GamePigeon on your iPhone or iPad while viewing it from your Mac screen. It is important to note that with this method you are only mirroring your iPhone screen. You can also check out how to control your iPhone or iPad from Mac or PC.
Can I play GamePigeon on Apple TV?
If you want to display GamePigeon on a large screen, then you can do it through AirPlay. This service is provided by Apple and it is indeed simple to use. Follow the steps below to play GamePigeon on Apple TV:
- On your iPhone, swipe the home screen from bottom to top to display the Control Center
- Tap on AirPlay and select your AppleTV device
- Turn on Mirroring and wait for your iPhone’s content to appear on your TV
Unlike the first method that requires a lightning cable, casting your iPhone’s screen to Apple TV is done wirelessly. Just make sure you have connected both devices to a Wi-Fi connection.
Read Also: iMessage games are not working? Do this
How to play GamePigeon on PC
To play GamePigeon on PC, follow these steps:
- Connect your PC and your iPhone or iPad on the same network
- Install Reflector on your PC and run it
- Open Control Center on your iPhone or iPad, then tap AirPlay
- Select your Mac or PC and turn on Mirroring
- On your device, open iMessage and start playing GamePigeon games
You should now see your iPhone’s display on the PC. Currently, you can only use this third-party app and others like X-Mirrage and AirServer. Apple haven’t yet provided a way to mirror an Apple device to a PC directly. You can’t play GamePigeon on a Mac without an iPhone too.
Go to this guide if GamePigeon isn’t working on your iPhone. On the other hand, if you have encountered any issues mirroring GamePigeon on Mac, PC, or Apple TV or if , then let me know in the comments below.
Alex is an IT technician who shares his experiences with Apple devices occasionally. He has a collection of Apple devices (from iPhone 4) and has recently started trying out Android.
IG: @I M_Alex