GameCube is an amazing console with some of the best games. Such games, however, cannot load on iOS devices as there are some compatibility issues that make it difficult to do so. Users have to get creative and download a GameCube emulator for iOS (GC4iOS) to load and play GameCube games and this article will help you learn how to do so without jailbreaking your iPhone.
Features of the GameCube emulator for iPhone
GameCube games are usually heavy and as such, they require a significant amount of graphical power to load and run successfully.
iPhones are able to meet the graphical power requirements for GameCube games but, unfortunately, their operating system is not capable of running GameCube roms. You will need a GameCube emulator for iPhone and we will share how to download it in this article.
How to install GC4iOS emulator
This emulator works on iOS devices running on iOS 9, 10, 11 and you will not have to jailbreak your iPhone for it to run successfully. Here is how to install GC4iOS emulator with no jailbreak.
- Load the link to Tweak Box App store in the Safari browser and wait for a brief moment. Ads may pop up on your screen or you may get directed to another site and when this happens, you should close the browser and load the link all over again.
- Close the ads that pop up by clicking the x button on the top left corner of the app.
- You will find different tabs when the Tweak Box App loads up. Tap the Apps tab as here is where all the apps are found.
- Scroll to the GC4iOS emulator app on the list and select it.
- Once you select the GC4iOS emulator, you will see a red button marked install on the next page. Click the install button and you will be asked for permission to install the app. Grant the permission for the installation process to begin.
- Go to your iPhone’s home screen and you will see the GameCube emulator icon there once the installation process is complete.
- Go to the Settings section of your iPhone so as to affirm that you trust the developer of the app. You will find a new profile named GC4iOS and you should press Trust for you to use the emulator.
How to play GameCube Games on iOS?
With the GC4iOS emulator installed, you can play all the GameCube games on your iPhone. Download the files of the game that you want to play and load them up on the emulator.
Where to get GC4iOS roms?
You can get GC4iOS roms from many sites on the internet. A simple search will bring about several websites that you can download roms from.
How to download GameCube games?
Search the game files of the GameCube games on the internet and load them on the GC4iOS emulator.
Without the GC4iOS emulator for iOS, you will not be able to play your favorite GameCube games on your iPhone. This article highlights how to install GC4iOS emulator so as to allow you to enjoy the games that you love.