iPhones come with amazing screens which are perfect for playing videos and viewing photos. The screen is, however, not big enough to give you the full immersive experience. This is why most people start to learn how to connect iPhone to Samsung Smart TV as soon as they get a new iPhone or buy a new smart TV. The good news is that you can mirror the iPhone to Samsung TV without Apple TV or using cables. There are three best options you can use for this.
Video and TV Cast
The use of Video & TV cast is a fantastic option when you want to watch your videos and photos on the big screen of your Samsung TV. The option allows you to stream both online and offline videos without any time limitation. Here is how to connect iPhone to Smart TV using Video & TV cast.
- Download and set up the Video & TV cast on your iOS device and TV then launch the app on both devices.
- On your iPad/iPhone click the Cast icon located on the upper right corner of the screen.
- A new pop-up window will appear that has an IP address. Enter the displayed IP address on the TV.
- The address will link the two devices. Now find the movie on your iPhone/iPad you would want to play and click play.
If you are looking for a simple way on how to mirror the iPhone to Samsung TV free, Video & TV Cast is the option you should use. The main drawback with Video & TV Cast is that you might get the Samsung Smart View iPhone no TV found the message. In this case, you need to throw your device several times. The video might not play until after multiple connection attempts.
READ ALSO: 7 best apps to transfer data from Android to iPhone
The second option on how to connect iPhone to Samsung smart TV will cost you about $35. This amount is basically the cost of buying the Google Chromecast dongle. The dongle allows you to send video, photos, audio, and information from thousands of apps to your Samsung Smart TV. Don’t use this option if you want to mirror iPad to Samsung smart TV wirelessly to work on a big screen. Here is how you use it:
- Plugin the Chromecast dongle to the TV
- Use the Google Home companion app to join the device with the wireless system.
- Pick supported apps and select Chromecast in the device listing.
- Play your media, and it will show on the TV as opposed to your iPhone or iPad.
In the third option on how to connect iPad to Samsung smart TV, you will need the AllCast program; it is free. The program works with all systems that support DLNA rendering including Chromecast, smart TVs, Xbox 360, Amazon Fire TV, and Xbox one among other devices. It is easy to use this program. You should launch it on your iPhone, press the Cast button, and select the device you want to cast.
If you want to learn how to connect iPhone to Samsung smart TV, these three options will work fine. There are many more options, but if you’re going to learn how to connect iPhone to Samsung smart TV via Bluetooth, you will mostly have to buy dongles as opposed to just using programs.
Alex is an IT technician who shares his experiences with Apple devices occasionally. He has a collection of Apple devices (from iPhone 4) and has recently started trying out Android.
IG: @I M_Alex