iCleaner Pro is undoubtedly the most popular of the cache-management tools available on the iOS platform. Its function is simple; it is an iOS system cleaner and optimizer than basically allows you to completely remove unnecessary files from your iOS device. But this function, simple as it may be, is ever so essential and its multitude of iOS users agree.
Previously available only as a jailbreak tweak, the development of Cydia Impactor came as a blessing to users who didn’t want to jailbreak their devices; allowing them to easily install the iCleaner Pro IPA and enjoy all the features as those who have jailbroken their devices.
Read Also: CleanMyMac 3 review. Is it safe?
For the longest time, iCleaner Pro was only available for iOS users running iOS 10 and below, but thanks to developer Ivano Bilenchi, a beta version was released with optimization for 64bit devices.
To download and install iCleaner Pro on a jailbroken device, simply add the developer’s repo to Cydia and download the corresponding version. However, if you’re content to be safe in Apple’s walled garden and not jailbreak your device, then read on to discover how to get iCleaner Pro without a jailbreak.
How to install iCleaner Pro without jailbreak
For this method, you will need a PC, a lightning cable, and your iOS device. Then just follow the steps below:
- Download the iCleaner IPA file onto your computer from here.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Cydia Impactor. (You can also download Cydia Impactor from here.)
- Drag and drop the IPA file downloaded in Step 1 into Cydia Impactor
- Cydia Impactor will ask for your Apple ID and password, which is verified with Apple only and is used to sign the IPA file. If you’re not comfortable providing it, then create an alternative Apple ID and use that instead.
- After the app is installed, go to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or “Device Management” / “Profiles & Device Management”). Find the profile with your Apple ID and open it.
- Tap on the Trust button.
Read Also: How to install and use Cydia impactor on Windows
That’s it! Enjoy your new iCleaner Pro on your non-jailbroken device.
Hopefully, this guide on how to get iCleaner Pro without a jailbreak using the installation of the iCleaner Pro IPA has been helpful. For other iOS tricks, tweaks, hacks, and tips, check out some of our other guides on the site.
Alex is an IT technician who shares his experiences with Apple devices occasionally. He has a collection of Apple devices (from iPhone 4) and has recently started trying out Android.
IG: @I M_Alex