Many users have been stuck on the iCloud activation process with the latest Apple updates. This can be quite frustrating.
Thankfully, with the help of the iEvade activator, you can easily bypass your iCloud lock on iOS without jailbreaking your device.
How does iEvade bypass the iCloud lock?
In a nutshell, iEvade is a software app that removes all iCloud content linked to a mobile device or tablet, enabling a user to have access and a fresh new start on the device. It will control messages, data transfers, and calls logs, among many other applications.
How to download the iEvade activator
- Go to byteuploads.com/iev104 to download the latest version of iEvade. This link works for both jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices.
- Once your download is complete, extract its files to your desktop or any other designated folder.
- Launch the setup file found inside the folder
- Select universal mode whenever prompted on which method to use
- Select agree with terms and conditions
How to use iEvade
- Select your iOS version. This version works for the latest iOS versions. Check your iOS version by visiting Menu> General> About
- Choose your preferred activation type.
- Go for the “Full” activation type to avoid having to re-activate your account whenever you reboot your phone.
- Check on the compatibility status before connecting your phone to a PC to avoid running into compatibility issues.
- Wait until it has been completed checking. It can take up to 5 minutes
- Put your device in safe mode when iEvade has completed checking
- Hold the power and center button of your iPhone or iPad for about 15 seconds to switch off your device to activate
- Reboot it to complete the process
Note this process may take longer than ten minutes. As such, you may need to exercise some patience. Once the process is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone device from the computer and input your new Apple ID.
By now, you should have your iCloud account unlocked thanks to iEvade activator. If you encounter any difficulties installing or using the app, share it in the comment section below, and we’ll help you fix it.
Melvin is a senior writer at iMentality. A DIYer at heart, Melvin loves to craft things in the tech space. He has amassed over a decade of experience in tech writing with special focus on apps and tech guides.
1 thought on “iEvade Activator – Bypass iCloud Lock on iOS”
Is there a mac version?
Comments are closed.