When you receive a text message, you can read and either reply or let it go. Sometimes, some of these text messages are so important until there is a need to save. Perhaps these texts are for legal purposes or a trail of significant communications. Nevertheless, printing messages can be easy if you know some iPhone messages transfer applications.
To print text messages from iPhone can be tedious and time-consuming. But with a free app to print iPhone text messages, everything is simplified. Whether you intend to print text messages from iPhone for court or perhaps export from iPhone to PDF, the following apps will be a huge relief.
Read Also: Find out how much data iMessage consumes
This application is one of the best to export text messages from iPhone to pdf. Besides, it can print and recover your iPhone messages. Decipher Tools is the company behind this application, and they offer a local phone number for communication in case of any challenges in printing text messages using the app.
To print text messages using this app, you need to make iPhone backup to computer. At this point, the app will auto import text messages from iTunes backup. You can then identify the latest backup to extract and preview texts for PDF printing.
- You can recover your deleted messages
- Fix your backup and restore
- Save WhatsApp messages and images to your PC later on, print them.
- Export your voice messages to your computer, or save them as MP3 or Quicktime Audio.
- View saved files from your iPhone backup: contacts, voice memos, notes, call history and others.
iMazing is a free app to print iPhone messages. With a clear interface, transferring of messages is easy and fast. The application can draw messages from the latest iPhone backup.
Alternatively, this app can help you generate new iTune backup using your device. The best part is this application features a “print” key. As a result, you can print iPhone text messages, iMessages and MMS.
- It can export or prints messages and call logs directly
- Has a simple UI/UX
- Has open data backup and restore options
- Can extract iTunes backups for reviewing and select desired files.
- Can’t back up book data
- The photo can be read but not modified
- iMazing Mac at times is slower than iTunes
Dr.fone is a free app to print iPhone text messages. This tool is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. You can readily use it to recover the lost data on your iPhone. It’s compatible with the latest iPhone versions.
- This is can run on iOS 11, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone X/8/7, iPod touch and all iPads.
- Easily recover your lost data using the selective feature.
- It recovers data lost due to factory restore, mistaken deletion, rooting failure, and OS Update.
- It has the ability to recover lots of data, for instance, documents, messages and more.
- It failed to recognize an iPhone at the start
- It’s expensive and doesn’t recover all types of data
Download: Dr. Fone
TouchCopy is definitely one of the best software to print text messages from iPhone for court. This application is a comprehensive solution to getting your iPhone messages printed. To start with, you can review all your files from several apps on one computer program.
Second, you can export all these files from your device to PC. Above all, this tool is exceptional to do backups and retrieving files that are hard to find.
- Exportation of files is fast
- It’s compatible with several devices.
- Can backup notes, voicemails, address book, text messages
- Can erase data of what has been copied and what hasn’t.
- In cases of calendar transfer, the backup crashes anyhow
- The interface is complicated
Syncios is a simple yet effective tool that will export content from iPhone to PC. It’s well designed for users who want to transfer eBooks and other files to their computers. Still, with this application, you can install, uninstall and even backup iPhone, iPad and iPod applications and PC.
It has a well-organized interface and functional interface that will you much more control of your iPhone. Not to mention, it is comprehensive data recovery software.
- It is available for free
- It has a clean interface
- It’s easy to use
- You need iTunes to install it
- It doesn’t have a Mac version
CopyTrans is a powerful yet simple application that can print iPhone text messages. You don’t need to be learned to use this software. It’s that easy to use. You can transfer all your data and save them to your PC. Still, you can backup them to iTunes.
- It can recognize the difference between your iTunes library and iPhone library.
- Instead of deleting your data every time you sync, you can rebuild your library using CopyTrans.
- It has the ability to detect more than a single iPhone.
- No free trial
- You can’t share your iPhone data with friends or family
- You cannot import data into iPhone, but you can only export.
- The interface is hard to understand.
The article has highlighted the best apps to print text messages from iPhone. Whether you need a free or paid app, choose the one that fits you.