Playing games on the awesome N64 console from Nintendo was really fun, for those who were lucky enough to enjoy the experience.
If you didn’t, there is absolutely no reason to worry. With the N64iOS emulator for the iPhone and iPad, you can play any N64 game you want and still feel like you are playing on the original device.
What is the N64 emulator
This is an app that is built in the mold of the original N64 gaming device from Nintendo. It allows you to play most of the games that were offered on that device back then. Think of bringing your childhood memories back to life right on your iPhone!
The app is now available for iOS 10 and 11, so don’t fear upgrading to the latest version of iOS.
Best features of the N64iOS emulator
Here are some of the awesome features that you are going to enjoy when using this emulator:
- Supports lots of games. You’re sure to find almost any game you imagine including GBA
- Plenty of N64 roms are available and both load games fast
- Solid gaming. Doesn’t crash
- Supports iPhone and iPad gaming and works on iOS 9, iOS 10, and iOS 11
- Has multi-platform support, making it easy to download any game
- Has a streamlined design which an easy to use console
Read: How to install Delta emulator for iOS
How to Download Nintendo N64 Emulator on iOS 11, 10 [No Jailbreak]
- Open your Safari browser and visit iemulators
- Click Download and wait for it to complete
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles > Device Management
- Search for N64 Emulator
- Tap Trust
- Go to your Homescreen
- Open the emulator and enjoy games for free
Your Nintendo emulator should now be installed without Jailbreak on iOS 11, 10, or 9. If you are having any difficulties using this game, make sure to share your experience. Do the same too if you love your Nintendo 64 emulator.
Alex is an IT technician who shares his experiences with Apple devices occasionally. He has a collection of Apple devices (from iPhone 4) and has recently started trying out Android.
IG: @I M_Alex