Uploading videos on TikTok is not that simple. With many people uploading challenge videos with various filters, it can sometimes be challenging to keep up with them.
Reverse videos on TikTok have recently become popular, especially those with sound. By the end of this guide, you will have learned how to reverse a TikTok video on iPhone and Android phones.
How to reverse a TikTok video with sound
Previously, there was no in-app feature that could reverse videos. Most TikTokers had to rely on online tools and apps to do the job. Examples of these online tools include Kapwing, which allows one to reverse audio and video on TikTok.
Below are the steps on how to reverse a video on Kapwing:
- Copy the URL of the video you would like to reverse and paste it into the tool’s search bar
- Next, select the playback speed and click on “Create.”
- You will then be allowed to download the video’s final version.
Related: Why does TikTok show I have 0 followers when I have more?
Reversing a video on TikTok with sound without using additional software:
- First, launch the TikTok app on your phone.
- Then, tap on the plus sign icon at the bottom section of the screen.
- Next, press and hold the red button to start recording your video. You can also upload a recorded video from your camera roll. Tap on the red check icon when you are done.
- Tap on the Effects option at the bottom of the screen with a clock icon.
- Scroll through the end of the Effects list and tap on Time.
- Select the Reverse option. You will see your video’s preview reversed with the audio on your phone’s screen. Note that only the video will be reversed and not the audio.
- If you are satisfied with the video, tap on Save in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap Next at the bottom right corner of the screen, and now you can play a video on the reverse with sound.
And voila! That is how you create a super cool reversed TikTok video with sound for your reverse challenge.
Read: How to block TikTok
Alex is an IT technician who shares his experiences with Apple devices occasionally. He has a collection of Apple devices (from iPhone 4) and has recently started trying out Android.
IG: @I M_Alex