While shopping on Shoprite.com has its advantages, there are instances where the website may fail to work or frequently crash.
In this article, we’ll highlight several reasons why ShopRite is not working. We will also explain solutions to fixing the problems so you can resume shopping as quickly as possible.
ShopRite is down
If the server is down, you will have to wait until it is restored. You’ll know whether it is back through the sites above or via Shoprite’s social media pages.
Check the phone’s internet connection
If you can’t log in or register on the ShopRite website, it may be because of a poor internet connection.
First, ensure that your phone is connected to a stable internet connection, or turn on and off the Wi-Fi router to refresh it.
You can also switch the internet connection between Wi-Fi and cellular data and refresh the webpage for better results.
When ShopRite won’t let you register
If you cannot register an account on ShopRite, use a different browser. If you can’t access your browser, clear cache and cookies on your browser for faster browsing.
When the website gets corrupted with a cache, it prevents it from running properly.
You can delete cache and cookies on your Chrome browser using the following illustrated steps:
1. Click on the three dots at the top right corner of your website.
2. Select Settings.
3. Go to Privacy and Security.
4. Click Clear Browsing Data.
5. Select Browsing History, Cookies, and Cached Images and Files. Finally, click Clear Data.
Reset ShopRite password
If you cannot access your ShopRite account, you can change your ShopRite password using the following steps:
- Tap on your store and tap on Sign In.
- Below the email address, tap on Forgot Password button.
- Type in your ShopRite email address, and you will receive a confirmation email with a password reset link.
- Select the link and follow the procedural steps to reset the password.
Contact their support team if you still experience issues when using ShopRite.
Alex is an IT technician who shares his experiences with Apple devices occasionally. He has a collection of Apple devices (from iPhone 4) and has recently started trying out Android.
IG: @I M_Alex