iOS is the second most popular mobile platform, with millions of users flocking the App Store daily to download their favorite apps. However, most of the apps are either paid or have in-app purchases, making it impossible to test some of the features unless you part with money.
Here is where the Tweakbox App comes in. Tweakbox for iOS 12 is a fantastic third-party installer app that includes over 2000 apps and still expanding. That by itself is impressive, but what is bound to get you excited is that all of the apps are completely free. Including the Appstore versions that you would otherwise have to pay for.
Also read: AppAddict download and installation guide
Tweakbox App is compatible with all iOS devices, including the latest iOS 12. However, users running a jailbreak on their devices don’t really need the Tweakbox app as they already enjoy the same functionalities through Cydia, and it would be therefore redundant.
But if you’re not running a jailbroken iOS device, then read on as this app is the closest experience, short of running a jailbreak on your device, that you’re probably going to have, and without all the instability that comes with a jailbreak.
Features of Tweakbox app for iOS 12
- Clean and Intuitive UI – The app’s user interface is uncluttered and easy to use, even for individuals without a lot of technical knowledge.
- Completely free downloads of apps – All the apps on Tweakbox are free, with no hidden extra charges.
- Works without a jailbreak and with minimal glitches and bugs – Tweakbox doesn’t need a jailbroken iOS device, and due to continued development, the app is kept relatively stable with frequent bug-fixes.
- A large inventory of free apps – Tweakbox’s apps are categorized into four main classes:
- AppStore Apps, which include free apps from the appstore that would otherwise require you to pay for them, e.g. Minecraft
- Tweakbox Apps, which includes apps uploaded by developers directly to Tweakbox or other apps unavailable in the Appstore such as emulators and indie music and movie players.
- Tweaked Apps, which include modified apps, such as Spotify++, Youtube++, etc.
- Hacked Games, which are hacked and otherwise modified games.
Also read: How to download Fingal tweak and install themes on your iPhone
Is Tweakbox safe?
With over 7 million iOS users enjoying Tweakbox by the time of this writing, and more joining, it is relatively easy to assume that the Tweakbox app is safe.
Besides, the developers are always releasing regular updates, with security patches and bug fixes, so the app is kept secured. Finally, Tweakbox does not require a jailbreak, ensuring that you’re still guaranteed safety within Apple’s walled garden.
How to download and install Tweakbox App on iOS 12 with no jailbreak.
To download and install the Tweakbox App on your iOS 12 device, or any other iOS device going back to iOS 9 for that matter, just follow the steps below.
- Visit the developers’ official website by following this link on your iOS device: tweakboxapp.com
- Scroll down and tap on “Install Now.”
- You will receive a prompt, tap “Allow.”
- You will then be redirected to your Settings to allow the installation, simply tap “Install” and if required, enter your passcode to continue.
- Tap “Install” at the second prompt and the “Done” when it is finished with the Install.
That’s it! If the app completes the installation successfully, you should see the icon on your home screen.
How to use Tweakbox
The apps provided by Tweakbox will require you to allow the installation of apps from unknown developers on your iOS device. To do this, simply trust the developer in the settings by following the steps below:
- Navigate to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management.
- Tap on the text under “Enterprise App.”
- Then choose “Trust.”
- At the prompt, tap “Trust” again to confirm.
Changing these settings will allow you to use the third-party installed apps completely hassle-free.
Hopefully, this comprehensive guide on the Tweakbox App for iOS has been helpful in enriching your iOS experience. You can check out some of our other guides, tips and tricks on iOS on the site.
Also read: Can you install Bluestacks on iOS?