If you’ve taken a Snap on Snapchat and you would like to know how to use two filters to make it look even better, this guide will come in handy.
Snapchat offers multiple filters, which are basically overlays that you can add to Snaps after taking them. While there are many filters available that you can use one at a time, in some cases you can actually apply more than one filter to your Snaps. To combine these filters, you need to perform a special gesture to your phone’s touch screen.
How to enable Snapchat filters
Before you become a pro on using Snapchat multiple filters, you need to enable the filters in your device.
- First, go to Snapchat Settings,
- Under Additional Services, click ‘Manage Preferences’
- Toggle the filters on
You will also need to enable location services on your device as shown below:
Go to Settings>Location>Put on
Go to Settings>Privacy>Location Services, put on Snapchat
Your filters should now be on. Once you completed these steps, follow the instructions below to apply multiple filters.
Read Also: Steps to get unbanned from Telegram
How to apply multiple filters on Snapchat
- Take a selfie or a video on Snapchat just like a normal snap.
- Swipe your finger across the screen either left or right, this selects your first filter
- Press and hold anywhere on the screen with your finger
- Use your other hand and swipe right or left to your second filter, this will display a different filter from the first one. You can add some drawings or text if you wish and there you go! You can now send a snap with two filters applied.
- If you wish to apply more than double filter, hold on filter number 2 with your finger and then swipe, there you have filter number 3! (There are three classes of filters that is: perimeter, middle and whole screen).
You can follow those steps to apply multiple filters in your photos before sharing with friends. This applies for both videos and photos. Snapchat also introduced slow-mo, fast-forward and rewind filters.
You can now enjoy, and have fun unlocking the hidden Snapchat filters by sending your first super selfie. It’s very interesting and you will find a lot of fun using Snapchat multiple filters since they keep on updating to new models. Just follow the steps above and you will never be left out, enjoy!
Alex is an IT technician who shares his experiences with Apple devices occasionally. He has a collection of Apple devices (from iPhone 4) and has recently started trying out Android.
IG: @I M_Alex